Current Release: v.1.0.0 (July 22, 2009)
- Small size and faster than others Twitter widgets
- Live mode, show what's happening right now
- Now you can filter words to avoid show bad content in your page(NEW)
- Show tweets from or to a user
- You can choose whether to open links in a new window or in the same window(NEW)
- Show tweets containing a specific word
- Support to search multiple users/words
- Optionally restrict searchs by language
- Optionally display your avatar
- Automatic linking of URLs and users(@)
- Update the tweets list by clicking on a hash tag (#)
- Support to update the search word or user after loaded
- Do not slow down your page while tweets are loading
- Customize the style with your own stylesheet
Do you like Juitter?
So help the developer to keep improving it
- Juitter Blog
- Twitter @mrjuitter (english)
- Twitter @rodrigofante (portuguese)
- Rodrigo Fante - Front-end developer | SEO Specialist
The first file is the jQuery core to make Juitter work, the second file is the Juitter core and config file, and the last file system.js is an example of how to make Juitter work on your website.
Now you'll need a container for your tweets, just insert a DIV with an ID just like the example below:
If you want to personalize the loading message, the container DIV ID and more just edit the conf. variables at the beginning of the jquery.juitter.js file.
To make Juitter work just follow the instructions on the system.js file.
To see how to edit the CSS download the Juitter website source code.
Check here the Juitter source code for developers.
Download here the Juitter website source code to see an example of how Juitter works.